Who we are
NYCIntern is a program of The King’s College, a liberal arts college located in Manhattan’s Financial District. Housing is available to both interns and full-time students in New York City.
What we do
We provide housing for students and interns who come to NYC for 3-5 month internships. Our terms are conveniently split into fall, spring and summer terms.
We’ve narrowed our process to 4 simple steps.
- Contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (212-659-7286) to inquire about our availability.
- Apply through our online application. Click “Submit” at the end of the application so that we can conduct a routine background check.
- Typically within 3 days, you will receive an email from us letting you know whether your application was approved. If approved, you must then submit your first installment (Summer: 50% of the total term fee, Fall/Spring: $3,000 minimum) via our resources page to reserve your spot.
- After your payment is made, you will receive confirmation that your spot has been reserved. You will be sent your apartment placement approximately one month prior to move-in.
So that’s it! You’re in! Here are the next steps to move in:
- Before your move-in date, you will be emailed your address and instructed to make a check in appointment.
- On your move-in day, we will text you shortly before your scheduled move-in timeslot to make sure you are on-schedule. We will meet you in the lobby of your building, show you to your apartment, and hand you your keys.
We’ve also made moving out easy!
- At least a week in advance, make a check out appointment on our resources page.
- You will be contacted by our housing department to confirm your check-out date and time.
*Note: Your placement/room style is not guaranteed until we receive your first installment payment. Also, the application fee is not applied toward payment of your housing cost.