Who we are
NYCIntern is a program of The King’s College, a liberal arts college located in Manhattan’s Financial District. Housing is available to both interns and full-time students in New York City.
What we do
We provide housing for students and interns who come to NYC for 3-5 month internships. Our terms are conveniently split into fall, spring and summer terms.
Our application takes the intimidation out of applying for housing…
We’ve narrowed our process to 5 simple steps.
- Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (212-659-7286) to inquire about our availability.
- Apply through our online application. Click “Submit” at the end of the application so that we can conduct a routine background check.
- Within 1-3 days, you will receive an email from us letting you know whether your application was approved. If so, you must submit a your first installment to secure your placement.*
- Submit your installment (Summer: 50% of the total term fee, Fall/Spring: $1,000 minimum) via our resources page.
- Within 1-5 days, you will receive confirmation that your spot has been reserved. Once your payment has been received, you will be sent your apartment placement.
So that’s it! You’re in! Here are the next steps to move in:
- Before your move-in date, you will be emailed your address and instructed to submit a check in appointment form.
- On your move-in day, we will text you shortly before your scheduled move-in timeslot to make sure you are on-schedule. We will meet you in the lobby of your building, show you to your apartment, and hand you your keys.
We’ve also made moving out easy!
- At least a week in advance, fill out a check out appointment form on our resources page.
- You will be contacted by our housing department to confirm your check-out date and time.
*(Note: Your placement/room style is not guaranteed until we receive your full security deposit. The application is not applicable to the security deposit)